- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Work from Home, but ability to travel to York office at least twice a week necessary
Simpson Associates are a Data Analytics Consultancy. We hold the Microsoft Advanced Specialisation in Data Analytics, and are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a Gold IBM Partner, and an Informatica Partner.
As Senior Marketing Executive, you’ll be joining an existing marketing team that has a huge breadth of experience. An exciting new opening, which has been created in line with wider growth plans at Simpsons, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across all solution areas of the business and will be key in supporting the marketing team to promote the Simpsons brands through a variety of channels.
Location: Work from home, but ability to travel to York office at least twice a week necessary
Working hours: Full time, flexible working available
Reporting to: Marketing Campaigns Manager/Head of Marketing
Profile of Person
- In depth knowledge and experience in using the Marketing module of the Hubspot platform to generate leads.
- Specific experience in marketing automation and lead scoring required.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of using WordPress and/or Hubspot as a website CMS.
- A strong interest in digital marketing and technology.
- Appetite to strive to continuously learn and master the latest technologies and techniques within marketing.
- Ability to work autonomously but also part of a wider campaign team, with input from the Head of Marketing and Marketing Campaigns Manager.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent or bi-lingual in English.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- To generate new leads through a variety of marketing activities
- Responsible for creating workflows to generate and nurture marketing leads, through the use of automation.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a lead scoring model
- Responsible for creating and managing campaigns in line with the overall marketing plan, including creating content and managing supporting channels, such as events & exhibitions, webinars, podcasts, collateral, etc.
- Devising strategies and tactics to increase the number of leads in the marketing funnel
- Collaborating with the wider Marketing team to work on multi channel campaigns
- Responsible for optimising website for SEO in conjunction with marketing team and agency
- Involvement in the management of organic and paid search, including continuous optimisation and analysis – using the Google Ads (and equivalent) Search and Display Network.
- Analysis of customer behaviour and marketing performance using Google Analytics and Hubspot analytical tools
- Monitoring of competitor activity
- Creating multi channel campaigns in line with the marketing plan
- Liaising with the sales teams to create campaigns to align with their sector focus areas
- Setting up workflows and automation within Hubspot, including monitoring and analysing results
- Writing copy and producing content for use within the campaigns, to ensure we’re positioning the offerings for the right audience.
- Production of content such as blogs, white papers, emails, newsletters, infographics, social media posts, press releases.
- Production of graphics for use on email templates/social media/website, plus working in conjunction with creative agency where necessary.
- Liaising with the SEO agency to set up campaigns on the Google Ads platform
- Maintenance of content on company websites
- Creating landing pages/web pages using WordPress/Hubspot, personally and in conjunction with digital agency, including exploring considerations for optimum web architecture
- Liaising with 3rd party agencies to support Marketing activities, including:
- Graphic Design Agency
- Digital agency for work on the website
- SEO Agency
- Monthly reporting on activity and results
- Degree is desirable but not essential
- Marketing qualifications desirable
- Experience in a marketing role, with at least 2-3 years’ recent experience working within a B2B marketing role in a professional services or technology business
- Experience and confidence using;
- Marketing Platforms
- Extensive Experience of WordPress/Hubspot website content management
- Extensive experience of using Hubspot marketing platform
- Experience using Google Analytics/Hubspot analytical tools and reporting on marketing performance of campaigns
- Some knowledge of Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or Canva
- Knowledge and experience of Google Ads platform (and equivalent) – within both the Search and Display Networks.
- Social media platforms to generate leads and customer engagement
- Particular experience of LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
- Marketing Platforms
- Our company culture and people are at the heart of our business. We invest in our employees, encouraging them to reach their career aspirations and supporting them to achieve their potential through ongoing personal development plans and providing access to training and development.
- A comprehensive and competitive benefits package, including profit share scheme, health insurance, health cash plan, income protection insurance and pension.
- Regular socials and perks.
- Remote and flexible working
Apply for this job