- Salary: Competitive
- Location: UK Based
Simpson Associates is a Data Analytics Consultancy and Data Managed Services Provider. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and hold the Microsoft Advanced Specialization in Data Analytics, a Gold IBM Partner and an Informatica Partner. As part of our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a self-motivated, technically excellent individual to join our talented development team. If you thrive working with modern technology, across a breadth of sectors and enjoy constantly learning, then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
The Senior Consultant – Application Developer performs a critical role across our projects, focusing on the design and delivery of applications and services. In this role you will be confident to put your technical skills into practice, and develop high-quality solutions. You will have a combination of both strong technical and consultancy skills, allowing you to deliver effective solutions, whilst working with our development team and stakeholders to ensure they meet requirements.
- Technically excellent in application development.
- Produce high-quality code and solutions that are secure, resilient and scalable.
- Contribute to solution designs and estimates with other members of the development team, to ensure high-quality solutions are delivered.
- Design and manage testing processes, both for component testing and user acceptance testing.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to support successful delivery outcomes and satisfaction.
- Document solutions to improve business understanding of systems and processes.
- Continue to develop skills and keep up to date with the latest technologies and practices in software development.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Expertise in application development with .NET Core and C#.
- Track record of developing and delivering web-based solutions including web applications and services.
- Passionate about technology and aware of trends, with good knowledge of Azure.
- Familiarity with the full development lifecycle, including development, testing and deployment.
- Proven experience of integrating data into applications through relevant frameworks and ORMs, preferably Entity Framework.
Advantageous Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in project delivery and consultancy
- Experience in Power Apps, Power Automate and Dynamics 365 development
- Experience using Angular (2+) for front-end development
- Experience with testing frameworks and developing unit and integration tests
- Familiarity of Azure DevOps, CI/CD and automation processes
- Knowledge of SQL Server and T-SQL
- Prince 2 Agile or Scrum
- Certifications: AZ-204 Azure Developer Associate
If you’d like to hear more about this role, or about working with Simpson Associates, for please do not hesitate to get in touch and we will be happy to schedule an initial informal chat.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Nusha our Talent Acquisitions Manager on 07984 103 730
Apply for this job