- Salary: Competitive
- Location: UK Based
Simpson Associates is a Data Analytics Consultancy and Data Managed Services Provider. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner with a Microsoft Advanced Specialization in Data Analytics, a Gold IBM Partner and an Informatica Partner. As part of our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for self-motivated, sector specialist to join our talented delivery team. If you thrive working in the data analytics space and have a blue light background, then this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
The Delivery Manager performs a critical role across our projects, focusing on managing our policing engagements, governing the delivery of projects and acting as a subject matter expert in the blue light sector. In this role you will work with the Principal and Lead Consultants to define the projects and work with the consultancy team to ensure their successful delivery. You will have a combination of both strong sector knowledge and people skills, allowing you to advise on and deliver effective solutions.
- Responsible for the engagement and governance of a portfolio of key projects to ensure successful delivery, working collaboratively with the team comprising both Simpsons and the customer.
- Ability to manage client relationships and handle confidently but with sensitivity challenging conversations. Familiar with stakeholder management and excel working as the primary contact between the customer and Simpsons for the project duration.
- Work with the customer to identify and prioritise business requirements, thereby defining the delivery roadmap and scope.
- Manage consultants throughout the project providing guidance, mentoring and leadership.
- Understand the skills and competencies within the service delivery team, ensuring correct alignment of resource to projects and facilitating technical reviews.
- Knowledgeable of the blue light sector particularly policing with the ability to apply and share this knowledge.
- A strong understanding of data analytics and modern data platforms.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years’ experience working in the blue light sector, preferably policing.
- Experienced in leading full Lifecycle of Analytics Projects of varying size and complexity.
- Experienced Programme or Project Manager, able to create an environment to support high-performing teams. Prince2 Agile or similar preferable.
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills.
- Certifications: Prince2, Prince2 Agile, Microsoft Azure and Power Platform certifications advantageous.
Apply for this job