- Salary: Competitive
- Location: UK Based
About Simpson Associates
Simpson Associates is a Data Analytics Consultancy and Data Managed Services Provider. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner with a Microsoft Advanced Specialization in Data Analytics, a Gold IBM Partner and an Informatica Partner. As part of our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for self-motivated, scrum master to join our talented delivery team. If you thrive working in the data analytics space and have a project management background, then this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
The Agile Project Manager performs a critical role on our projects, ensuring the successful delivery of projects from initiation through to completion and handover to managed services. In this role you will have both consultancy experience and agile project delivery skills, allowing you to own all areas of project management, inspire and motivate your teams and deliver effective solutions.
- Responsible for the governance of projects to ensure successful delivery whilst applying best practice.
- Working collaboratively with the team comprising both Simpsons and the customer; coaching in agile methodologies where required.
- Understand the skills and competencies within the service delivery team, ensuring correct alignment of resource to projects.
- Work with the delivery team to identify and prioritise business requirements, thereby defining the delivery roadmap and scope.
- Supporting the product owner to manage the product backlog.
- Managing client relationships and handle challenging conversations confidently but with sensitivity. Familiar with stakeholder management and thrive working as the primary contact between the customer and Simpsons.
- Thrive at motivating a team to deliver against project success criteria.
- Facilitating agile events such as sprint planning, retrospectives, daily standups.
- Proactive in approach to identify and mitigate issues before they occur.
- Facilitating handover of the projects to support or the customer on completion.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years experience delivering consultancy engagements.
- Experience in managing full Lifecycle Data Analytics Projects.
- Experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Project Manager.
- Able to create an environment to motivate, inspire and support high-performing teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An understanding of data analytics and modern data platforms.
- Certifications: Prince2, Prince2 Agile or similar. Microsoft certifications advantageous.
Apply for this job