Much Ado About Financial Planning!
In a world full of news, words matter but in reporting, accurate numbers matter more. To deal with the major shift from print to digital means building systems to manage existing and new business models with different reporting requirements.
BOARD International and Simpson Associates are delighted to invite you to our Publishing and Media breakfast briefing at The Globe where The Telegraph Media Group and DC Thomson will be talking about how they have transformed their Financial Reporting processes, thus allowing them to make better, more informed business decisions.
- 8:00am Registration and breakfast
- 8:30am Welcome
- 8:45am The Telegraph Media Group, Case Study – Rebecca Peach, Financial Analysis Manager
- 9:30am BOARD International, Solution showcase – Chris Field, Head of Pre-Sales
- 10:15am DC Thomson, Case Study – Gillian Troup, CFO Publishing
- 11:00am Tour of The Globe
You are then invited to experience the Globe Exhibition and Tour. Open all year round, the tour explores the life and work of Shakespeare and theatre in his time.
Places are limited so register today using the link below.
Please follow the below link to book onto this eventClick for external registration
Shakespeare’s Globe, 21 New Globe Walk, London SE1 9DT