Organisations within the public sector have a vast amount of disparate data sources, making it difficult to accurately report and have a view of one version of the truth.
Through leveraging the right technology, and in turn giving end users the best tools to retrieve and analyse data, this can facilitate better decision making and ultimately drive towards improving citizen experience.
Join Simpson Associates and Microsoft on Wednesday 16th June from 12pm-1pm, where we will discuss some of the common data challenges faced by the Public Sector in Wales, and how we can work together to help you on your data transformation journey.
Hear about how we’ve been helping public sector organisations to make the best use of their data, including implementing a data warehouse to create a central repository, as well as incorporating tools such as Power BI to gain valuable insights within their institution.
During the webinar you will hear about:
- The Microsoft Data Strategy for Public Sector in Wales – presented by Ryan Lewis, National Technology Strategist for Wales, Microsoft
- Understand how Simpson Associates are helping other public sector organisations on their data and analytics journeys
- Topics such as:
- hosting your data in the cloud
- making best use of your data to aid more effective decision making
- Leveraging the right technology to help with data transformation
- Ask the panel
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, our extensive capabilities and close Microsoft partnership has enabled us to support many public sector organisations, including Police, NHS and Local Government, working alongside their internal teams to implement real time reporting solutions. Using a range of Microsoft technology, Simpson Associates have developed both cloud and on-premise solutions.
Register below. We look forward to welcoming you.
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Wednesday 16th June 2021
This event is a webinar
You will be emailed details to access the webinar event online. thank you.